More than a quarter of a century ago Gundle introduced wide width plastic sheeting to control damp and water penetration into buildings. Over the years it has expanded it's manufacturing capacity and is today one of the largest flexible plastic film manufacturers in the Southern Hemisphere manufacturing a large range of both printed and plain packaging materials.
THE GUNDLE GROUP CONSISTS IN THE MAIN OF THREE MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS:
- Gundle Plastall Germiston (Industrial and FMCG printed and plain packaging)
- Gundle API Springs (Construction,Agricultural sheeting and Geo Synthetic dam lining )
- Gundle Swazi plastics (Industrial and FMCG printed and plain packaging)
- Gundle Geo-Synthetics (Liners for waste and water containment)
GUNDLE IS THE MARKET LEADER IN SOUTHERN AFRICA , MANUFACTURING A HOST OF PACKAGING PRODUCTS WHICH INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING-
- Construction and Agricultural Sheeting
- Printed and plain Co-extruded packaging films for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.
- Dam lining membranes
- Heavy duty bags
- Woven polypropylene block bottom valve bags
- Load stabilisation film such as Stretchwrap, Shrink Shrouds and Stretch Hoods
- Printed and plain films for liquid packaging